6/4/12

Bucket Lists

Well, I'm pretty sure you all know what a bucket list is, but in case you've forgotten, a bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die.
I was bored the other day and looking up stuff online (mainly bucket lists) and thought- hey! I should make a bucket list!
So here we are, making bucket lists together! It's never too late to start thinking about bucket lists. When you are young, you've got tons of time to develop and check off your BL, but the older you get the less time you have. I think a great thing to do at times like those is to make a list of things you wanted to do when you were a kid and see what you've done! Or, look at other people's BLs and check stuff off. Either way, it's a fun way to feel accomplished!

So let's take some time now to work on our own personal bucket lists and share! Write in the comments section your bucket list and what you've done!

One great way to get ideas is to look up myperfectbucketlist on Tumblr. Some of the ideas are pretty funky, like be a runway model, but some of them are really good, like move to Tennessee (<3) and own a Boston Terrier. This would also be a great way to check off what you've done from another bucket list.

Well, so here's my bucket list:
• go to all 50 states
• go to Singapore
• go to 10 countries other than the US
• go to all the zoos in every state that I've lived in that were there at the time that I moved there
• speak French
• speak enough Catalan to get by
• learn some funny random-ish Gallican words (like Conquistar!)
• take my dad to the Tour de France
• meet a Disney star (preferably a Phineas and Ferb one)


So that's my bucket list. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment